More therapists choose the Athena portable table than any other—and have over the past two decades. We credit that to its fully customizable design, which helps you feel fresher at the end of the day while still giving clients the massage you intend. Built from premium materials, including North American hard rock maple, American poplar, birch and aircraft-quality cables, this table's unmatched craftsmanship is full of thoughtful, therapist-friendly details. Each Athena table is also rigorously tested to withstand up to 650 pounds of pressure.
Note: Face rest and carry case sold separately.
- Table weight: 34 lbs. for 30" x 73"
- Height range: 25"- 35"
- Length: 73"
- Width: 28" or 30"
- Load rating: 650 lbs.
- 9" on center face rest ports
- Shiatsu release cables
- Full-length piano hinge
- Reiki end panels
- Dual-end accessory ports
- Vinyl-Coated aircraft cables
- 3-inch thick, multi-layer foam
- Extra Width: 33" or 36" (XW33 / XW36)
- Extra Long: 78" (XL)
- Low Height: 18"-26" (HO)
- Breast-Scapula Resesses - 8"W x 6"L x 2"D (Do not go through table)
4" from edge of the table - 2" space between (BR)
- Prenatal - Includes breast and stomach cut-outs
Stomach cut-out is 11-1/2"W x 15-1/2"L (Does go all the way through table) (PG)
- Natural Touch Upholstery (NTU)
- Touch Response Foam (With Natural Touch Upholstery Only) (NT/TRU)
- Rounded Corners (RC)
- Side Arm Holes for Use with Arm Extensions (SEH-H / SEH-F)
- Crescent Face Hole w/Pillow and Plug (CRFH+)
Environmentally Friendly - Built using CFC-Free foam & water based, non-toxic lacquers & finishes
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Information